The New Talavan farm community welcomes you to experience the Talavana spirit. Come and see Sri Radha Radhakanta and his beautiful cows and bulls. Reservation on first come first serve basis.
At present the temple has one fully furnished guest house and includes:
- Two furnished bed rooms
- Living room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
Please select the dates and fill all the relevant details. And please don’t forget any specific requirements you may have. We will make our best efforts to meet those needs.
Remember to let us know any changes in your arrival date or time. By emailing us or texting to +1 601-916-0841.
Below are the pictures of actual cabin and the two minute drive from the temple. It’s actually a two minute walk from the temple as well.
Ask for a special guided tour of New Talavana when you arrive!
|Guided Tour included:
– Cow Barns
– Petting the calves,
– Milking of cows and tour of organic farming
Once you have successfully booked your guesthouse stay online, you will receive an email from outreach, along with a code to access the key box on the guest house front door. When booking online, the dates already booked will be in a different color and not available for booking anymore. Prasadam is served at the temple at 8:00am, 12:30pm, and 6:15pm on a daily basis, so please plan your arrival accordingly.
1. Please provide correct information on all required fields. Guests providing incorrect details risk cancellation of the booking.
2. In the event of any change please text (601) 916-0841 as soon as possible. In the event of a “no show” we may not be able to provide a refund.
3. It is important that we know the number guests visiting to plan for meals (prasad preparation). Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own food materials if you prefer to prepare your own meals, however, we humbly request you to observe our strict vegetarian standard.
4. We will send a confirmation of your reservation to the email address you have provided. Alternatively, you can request text message updates by stating such preference and providing a mobile number under “Special Needs”.
5. Kindly report any damage or mishaps when you leave the keys.
6. Your $101/night donation covers your stay and meals. There is also a nominal $30.00 cleaning fee.
7. While on the property, we humbly request you refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages, smoking or any other form of intoxication.
8. Please be prepared to show your Driving License(s) before checking in for our records.
9. Please note: rooms are open for re-booking if we do not receive a clear payment.
10. Maximum occupancy in guesthouse is one family or maximum 5 persons, including children. Please let us know If more guests are expected by mentioning in “Special Needs”.
Thank-you! Namaste, Hare Krsna.
Questions or concerns about your booking?
Email Kalavati dasi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 601-916-0841. Thank you!