GITA SAMSKARA : Promoting inquiry into the topics of Bhagavad Gita.
We humbly attempt to bridge the deep chasm between our spiritual and material self.
To this end, this site offers the following services:
1. Articles on Vedic Theology and relevance to present day human thinking and science.
2. Online classes on Srimad Bhagavad Gita are conducted every Sunday.
Any Questions on how to join the discussions. Send us an email form below or Text (601)385-5450.
New Mandir Seva:
Benefits of helping build a temple for the Lord
“On building a temple of Sri Madhav one an attain the eternal Vaikunthaloka” — Vamana Purana
“Having acquired wealth and built a temple with a small portion of it, a person acquires piety and gains favors from Hari.” — Agni Purana
In the Srimad Bhagavatam we find the following verses: “By installing the Deity of the Lord, one becomes king of the entire earth, by building a temple for the Lord, one becomes ruler of the three worlds, by worshiping and serving the deity, one goes to the planet of Lord Brahma, and by performing all three of these activities one achieves a transcendental form like My own. But one who simply engages in devotional service with no consideration of fruitive results attains Me. Thus whoever worships Me according to the process I have described will ultimately attain pure devotional service unto Me.”
“Whoever constructs or helps to construct a temple will protect eight generations of father, grandfathers and forefathers from falling into Hell” – Vamana Purana.
SO ITS TIME TO ACT. YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE CONSTRUCTION OF TEMPLE OF UNITY, FOR THEIR LORDSHIPS SHREE SHREE RADHA RADHAKANTHA AT NEW TALAVANA.
GO SEVA: Cow Protection
“Those noble souls who protect cows, certainly deserve human birth in next life.”
-Atharva Veda 19.48.5
“Krshi go-raksha vanijyam vaishya karma svabhavajam” Protecting cows is a birth duty of civilized men. – Bhagavad Gita 18.44
I worship it and I shall defend its worship against the whole world.- Mahatma Gandhi
We appreciate your supporting this cow welfare project that is rooted in spiritual ethics and therefore takes care of the cows, the bulls, the calves (no slaughter EVER!, no separation of mother & babies, no caging, no force-feeding, no production enhancing injections, no GMO feed, Cow Retirement Sanctuary for the non-productive herd and no artificial breeding techniques). Also the pasture lands with no fertilisers being used to feed cows and deities Sri Radha Radhakantha.
Frequently asked Questions.
- How much is it for Cow adoption? $1008 per new calf or non-sponsored cow. $108 per month for 1 year if its spread out in any way.
- . How much to maintain a cow for one full year? It takes at least $216 per cow on average per year.
- Needed information for office paper work? Leagal Name, Legal Address, Age, Sex (of sponsor), Desired name of cow for adoption.
- Method of payment? See below for details.
- Do you have a Cow/Calf readily available for Adoption? Yes, White and brown female calf (on the left).
Hare Krishna! Thank you